Windsor C-1 School District is located in northern Jefferson County about 25 miles south of St. Louis, Missouri. The area associated with Windsor includes the towns of Kimmswick, Imperial, Barnhart, and Arnold, Missouri. The district currently has an enrollment of over 3000 students attending the five school buildings located in the district.
- James E. Freer Elementary with grades ranging from pre-kindergarten through second grade.
- Windsor Elementary houses kindergarten through second grade students.
- Windsor Intermediate Center accommodates the third through fifth grade students from both Windsor Elementary and Freer Elementary.
- Windsor Middle School teaches grades sixth through eighth.
- Windsor Senior High School contains students ranging from freshmen (ninth grade) to seniors (twelfth grade).
The Windsor C-1 School District was named a Missouri District of Character in 2017.
Freer Elementary was named a National Blue Ribbon School in 2016.
Windsor Elementary was named a Missouri School of Character in 2017.
Windsor High School is an A+ Designated School and was also named a National School of Character in 2015.