Making the Grade…
eScrip is an important part of our fundraising program. We ask that every family help us make the grade in our fundraising goal.
Now Windsor is willing to do the paperwork for you!
Simply fill out this form and return it to the school!
Windsor eScrip Registration Form
Our school needs your support!
We need all of our families to get straight A’s in their enthusiasm to raise funds. This task will not require hours of homework but just a few minutes of your time and your grocery club card number.
- Log onto www.eScrip.com. Enter the School or Group I.D.
- You can also register your debit and credit cards.
- Shop at eScrip merchants!
- Use your eScrip registered cards for all your purchases.
- A percentage of purchases will be automatically contributed by the merchant.
That’s it! It’s that easy — your family shops-our school earns dollars.
What Is eScrip?
eScrip is a hassle-free way for schools and groups that support children’s programs to raise funds through everyday purchases made at eScrip merchants.
How Does it Work?
eScrip and merchant partners have created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases to your chosen group.
Parents, teachers, friends and families are encouraged to register their credit, debit and grocery club cards as supporters with the eScrip program. Upon receipt of registration, a percentage of all purchases made at eScrip merchants will be given back to the designated school or group.
- Log on to www.eScrip.com and go to “sign up”.
- Designate your favorite school or children’s group to receive contributions.
- Register your grocery club card from a participating merchant and your debit/credit cards.
That’s it! Visit eScrip merchants to shop and earn.
- Ease of use – simply swipe your registered cards at time of purchase
- Participation from a broad and growing base of national and local merchant partners
- Online access for families to sign up
- Monthly funds distribution and reports
- Contributions based on “everyday” purchases