Elementary Procedures are as follows:
- Books are checked out for one week at a time.
- K-1 students will check out one book at a time.
- Grades 2-5 students will check out two books at a time.
- Students who have overdue books will not be able to check out any new books.
- If a student owes for a damaged and/or lost book, they may not check out a new book. Once the damaged and/or lost book has been paid for, the student may check out a new book.
- When students are not able to check out a book, they are welcome to read magazines in the library. Magazines may not be checked out to students.
- Students must have a signed “Internet User Permission Form” on file at each Windsor campus if they are using the library computers for any reason.
- Students may use the library computers to complete a Reading Counts test.
DAMAGED OR LOST MATERIAL
- The replacement cost for damaged and/or lost books is the original price of the book.
- When the original price of the book is not available, the student will be charged $15.00 or the price of a new hardback book or $5.00 for a paperback book.