Effective for the 2018-2019 school year the Windsor C1 School District breakfast and lunch prices have been increased by $.15 cents for each meal.
*** Adjusted Meal Prices for 2018-2019 ***
The cost for reduced meals will remain the same:
|Individual Milk price||$.40|
Chartwells Food and Nutrition Guidelines make it easier than ever for students to make healthy food and beverage choices at school.
- Provide more deeply colored, nutrient dense, and fiber rich fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, spinach, peaches, broccoli, and beans.
- Provide more whole grain foods, such as brown rice and whole wheat.
- Encourage lean proteins including vegetarian and plant based.
- Reduce unhealthy fats, sodium, and sugar.
- Continue Chartwells’ dedication to earth and community friendly practices by serving hormone free milk, poultry products without the routine use of antibiotics, sustainable seafood, cage free shell eggs, and locally grown produce.
To learn more about Chartwells go to www.EatLearnLive.com.
Questions or comments? Please call: