Our lunch prices will be increasing for the 2016-2017 school year. The new prices are as follows:
Elementary (PK-5) Lunch: $2.25
Secondary (6-12) Lunch: $2.40
Adult Lunch: $2.85
Breakfast prices will remain the same for the 2016-2017 school year. The prices remain as follows:
Student (PK-12) Breakfast: $1.35
Adult Breakfast: $1.85
Chartwells Food and Nutrition Guidelines make it easier than ever for students to make healthy food and beverage choices at school.
- Provide more deeply colored, nutrient dense, and fiber rich fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, spinach, peaches, broccoli, and beans.
- Provide more whole grain foods, such as brown rice and whole wheat.
- Encourage lean proteins including vegetarian and plant based.
- Reduce unhealthy fats, sodium, and sugar.
- Continue Chartwells’ dedication to earth and community friendly practices by serving hormone free milk, poultry products without the routine use of antibiotics, sustainable seafood, cage free shell eggs, and locally grown produce.
To learn more about Chartwells go to www.EatLearnLive.com.
Questions or comments? Please call: