How to Install:
- Right-click on the link above and choose “Save As” from the list of options.
- Save the file to the desktop of the computer.
- Run the file by double-clicking on the file.
- Click “Next” through all of the options (leave everything as default) and then “Install.”
- Click on “Finish”
- A new window will appear which will take up the entire screen.
- Select “WINDSOR C-1” from the district list and the correct building from the school list and click “Save” then “Exit”.
- Double-click on the new icon on the desktop for “MO Online Assessments.”
- The student can now log in as normal.