October 25th, 2018
Please follow the rules below:
- Costumes can be brought to school Wednesday, October 31. Students will change into their costumes at school.
- Only parts of the costume that are physically on the student’s body will be allowed. Please do not send any masks, props, or small objects that are normally part of your child’s costume. This is to keep the students from losing parts of their costumes before their actual trick or treating on Halloween night.
- Please refrain from painting your child’s face.
- All children will be allowed to participate in the party, no matter if they are in costume or not.
- Please send children with school-appropriate costumes. (No blood or weapon props) If you have a question about a particular costume, please check with your child’s teacher.
We look forward to seeing all of you on this fun and exciting day!
James E. Freer Elementary
Windsor C-1 School District