- Click on the Start Menu or press the Windows key.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Ethernet on the left pane.
- Click on the wireless connection you want to connect with.
- Under Properties you’ll see “Physical address (MAC)”.
- Apple menu
- System Preferences -> Network
- Select your network connection.
- Click “Advanced”.
- In the Hardware tab you’ll find MAC Address.
Settings -> General -> About
Your MAC Address is listed as “Wi-Fi Address”.
- Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Wi-Fi preferences”.
- In here you’ll find the MAC Address.
- Click in the status area (time) in the lower-right.
- Click on the wireless icon.
- Click on the “i” icon in the upper right.
- The “Wi-Fi” address is your MAC address.