Be prepared for learning.
- follow instructions
- pay attention
- enter and exit without disruption
- ask permission when applicable
- keep the room clean and organized
- use technology appropriately
Act with personal and academic integrity.
- be honest
- be helpful
- failure is inevitable, learn from it
- show your effort
- complete work on time
- stay organized
- inquire during difficulty
Be respectful of yourself and of others’ feelings, opinions, beliefs and property.
- keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself
- have good manners
- be confident
- provide and accept constructive criticism
- seek to understand
- agree to disagree
Be productive as an individual and as a member of society.
- no excuses
- share during discussion
- stay on task
- work together
- help those who help themselves
- work to become autonomous
“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
– Jesse Owens