Nutrition Study Guide-3rd Grade
NAME:_______________________________ TEST DATE:__________________________
- Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, and water are the
6_____________________ we need to grow and stay healthy.
- Which of the following foods should we eat the LEAST of each day?
- Rice and pasta can be found in which food group?__________________________________
- __________________________ are foods that you eat between meals.
- What is the best meal to skip?
- Which of the following is the healthiest choice?
- French fries
- Onion rings
- Potato chips
- Which of the following is the best choice?
- Bacon and eggs
- Bagel with jelly and butter
- Whole grain cereal with skim milk
- Children should get ____________________ minutes of exercise each day.
- We should eat foods from ___________________ food groups each day.
- Which is an example of a healthy snack?
- Cheese is found in the _____________________ group.
- A _________________________________ tells you the nutrition facts and ingredients of a food.
- Which is the best drink choice?
- Juice box
- Chocolate milk
- Energy drink
- Name 3 healthy snacks.
- List the 5 food groups to complete MyPlate.