Nutrition Study Guide-4th Grade
NAME:________________________________ TEST DATE:______________________________
- List the 6 basic nutrients our body needs every day.
- If you want to lead a healthy lifestyle you should?
- Eat large portions of ONLY fruits and vegetables
- Eat small portions, include all food groups, and exercise at least 60 minutes a day.
- Skip meals to lose weight
- Only eat foods from 2 food groups.
- If we eat a lot of calories but do not exercise what can happen?
- List the 5 food groups.
- Which is not a food group?
- Write down an example of a lean protein.
- Which choice is the healthiest?
- Whole grain cereal
- Macaroni and cheese
- Kettle corn
- A _________________________________ will tell you how many grams of fat a food contains.
- Given these ingredients: corn syrup, rice flour, salt, sugar, baking powder. What is the main ingredient of the food?
- Plan a healthy meal using MyPlate. Write the correct food group in each section, then write an example of a food in each section.