The O.W.L. Students Strive to Meet Expectations:
- Always use good manners and treat people considerately.
- Leave the room as you found it (or better!).
- Be a good listener* and follow directions immediately.
- Always be prepared for class.
- Be on time and make good use of time.
- Make good choices. Take care of things and each other.
- Be honest and own the consequences of your actions.
- Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself (KYHFOOTY!).
- Use objects the way they are meant to be used.
- Listen and follow directions immediately in an emergency.
* “Be a good listener” means you…
- LOOK at the person who is talking (make eye contact!)
- LISTEN to what the person is saying (keep your mouth and body quiet so your ears can hear!), and
- THINK about what the person is saying (keep your brain focused and actively engaged!).